never say never
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2010
at 7:35 AM

burst my bubblleee

heeeeeellllooooo peopleee!
okay im just doing my post like how other people post
cause i'm kind of lazy to blog hehhe
soooo
my tumblr page didn't really work cause i have no idea how to use it
like literally
i go like blurrrr when i'm on it like seriously
i'm that blur
soo people!
CCCOMEEE AND VISIT MY BLOG?
AGAIN?
hehe
i'm sorry blogger for ditching you but i partly hate you too for some reason
you're so hard to find a perfect theme
listening to love me i hate it a little
likeyyy never say never better
gawwdd
bro caught me like 5 times looking at HIS page!
name on that stupid thing
every time appears
_ _ _ _ _ _
yeeaaa
kh homework undone hehe
at lease im not the other one
jeanne long and ashley chong belum buat
haaaaahhaaa
okay CIAAAAAAOOZZZ

janelleng:D
where will it take me



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
heeeelllooo people!my blog still exist but you can...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box