speak now
Posted on Saturday, September 18, 2010
at 7:35 AM


holllaaa!
okaayyyy...
exams today?
art and moral?
hmm... moral was greaatt
not much of art cause i have no idea what they are asking to draw and yes i drew crap, purreee crap!
oh thank GOD! that i studied my moral or else failurreee
i can't wait till' this exam is over!
i planned like everything to do after exams like like
i'm learning the guitar!
ohhhh yeeaahhhh!
finallyyy!
weellss...
he went online today
i was completely speechless
i mean i went online then he went offline after like 2 minutes i think
but i just want to get over you!
i hate reading those comments that you write to girls
yeaa i know its natural girls talk to guys and guys talk to girls
but but i can't take it anymore
its like when i'm about to get over you because i thought that not liking you will just lessen my burden
but well...
i've forgotten you soo...
i don't know
korea?
i'm speechless yea maybe i like you but it was sooo hard
especially the part where i go
he's older than me
*bangs head*
okay okay skip all that
i'm sooo fugging nervous bout' the exams like to the max
i know i'm not suppose to be blogging but i need some rest soo yeeaapphhh!
hardcore tomorrow!
gggggggaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwddddd!
tata

janelleng:D
a place called here



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
heeeelllooo people!my blog still exist but you can...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box