shots
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2011
at 7:11 AM

oh me gawd. im so effing boreddd.
my internet is just horrible
weellss, let me see
i love love love the SHOTS SONG!
oh oh and and marry me & talking to the moon
its soooo nicceee! listened to it a billion of times.
and have you heard?
japan. EARTHQUAKE!
like OH MY GAWD! scary weehh.
took a bit of time to sleep last night.
it could've been longer but i watched GLEEEEE!
hehe. so less scared lor.
haiizz.... let me see.
i miss miss miss 2010! alot!
miss those times. ):
wells my current class is very involved. actually very very very involved.
and and i'm so so very scared about 2012 now.
i hope it never comes. 2012 scares the hell outta me.
things in the world are happening. earthquakes, floods, wars. i hope it ends right there.
hope it doesn't continue. oh yeah and snows that aren't suppose to be there.
awww.... it is just to soon. theres so much to do on earth.
weellss. i think i'll just stop here.
ohh yeah and God bleesss you! im religious now (:

janelleng:D
what happens if theres no tomorrow?



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
marry you
t-shirt
more
yeeeaahhh (:
yeeeaahhh (:
fukcing perfect (:
1 2 3 4
shake
let's dance
higher


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box