terrified
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010
at 8:57 AM


heeeellloo peopleee!
anyways school came
it sucked to me...
maybe to ya'll its awesome or something but D:
anywayssss saw jeanne's new hair cut and its looking finneee like i said
she worried so much when school was about to come *shakes head* haha
oooohhhh gaawwdddd!
i hate you ppppp!
you're making me painful it was soooo hard for me to just get up from my seat
cause i'm scared that theres a stain on my pinafore so yes i sat down on the same place not moving when everybody's doing the project haizzz *looks down*
weeeelllssss...
ermmm....hmmm....
not done with my revision yet?
i'm soooo sorry if i can't go for any outings for at lease erm 6 weeks from now?
i have to study out of trackk! ughhh! stuppiiddd!
*thinks thinks*
i hattteee schoool!
yeeaaapp
that's what i would love to say
i shall dissapear once exam ends
muaaahhaaa
heheee!
seee first actually
holidaysssss with hhhhhhiiimmmmm:D
oh gawd ...
jia-lyn! she's crreeeppyyy! eeeeeeee
haha
ohhh yeaa
thanks for the you know what! :D

cccccciiiaaaaaoooooozzzzzzzz (:

janelleng:D
blow the candle make a wish




D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
never say never
speak now
heeeelllooo people!my blog still exist but you can...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box