sempurnaa
Posted on Friday, October 1, 2010
at 7:57 AM

flowers fly flying somewhere to a place
where everything is safe and sound

why can't i just forget about you?
knowing that i have 20% chance that i will be with you?
you're older im younger i don't expect you to like me
yea i've known you for years now
but sometimes i just hate waking up in the morning asking myself whether i will ever have the chance
first thing in the morning just thinking about him
never forgetting the times we had before you knew
you were so open to me sitting next to me dozen of times
those memories i will never forget
but the memories will stay but i know that i'll forget you someday
and maybe i will remember the next time i see you
sometimes i do think that love stories from books do come real to some peoples life
dear john was the one that i admire the most
how he tried and was so different and at the end he got his heart broken
life is just that way sometimes
confused with the world the way it is sometimes
i don't think that we will ever go for long trips anymore
since our brothers are going to college i dont think it will happen anymore
things that happen on the other trip
i hope we will someday?
i do wish my life were like those stories where everything will go right
my friends now?
they are doing greeeattt
but i just didnt like the fact that i got ditched by and that person didnt bother doing anything
instead ditching your close friends one by one?
i've noticed it several times i didnt know that you were like that
yea close friends?
are we still close friends? i wonder sometimes really
we just don't seem like those close friends that we were at the beginning of the year of school
everything changed you changed everything did
you come to me when your friend is not there and you come when you need me to do you a favour
i hope this post gives you a wake up call thats all
its not that i hate you its that i want you to know that, that is just something that you never do to a friend
EVERR!
but i do hope we're still friends

janelleng:D
a place called here



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
if i had you
you smileee
terrified
never say never
speak now
heeeelllooo people!my blog still exist but you can...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box