love me
Posted on Wednesday, October 6, 2010
at 3:27 AM

life may travel far but it comes back to you someday
soooo....
went out with my darlings
kah kay and jaddee :D
was awesommee mann!
unforrtunately kah kay wasnt THAT hyper but still had loottaass
FUN!
anyways most probably won't be going to schoool till exam starts im lazzzyy
need to study for hours till the stuff i study absorbs
belian or cenngaalll!
my goooaaalll
bout lots of stuff
bought a polka dot skirt and a tank top and and new earing's bbaabbeehhh! awesomeee cheap and nice
i hate myself for buying a tank top but it was soooo cheap so like WHY NOT!?
haha
the guy in kitschen was soooo MEAAANNN!
EVIL MUCH!
GGRRRR!
so did the mcdonalds guy
stupid much
anyways we bout stuff at kitschen
will continue




D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
innocent
sempurnaa
if i had you
you smileee
terrified
never say never
speak now
heeeelllooo people!my blog still exist but you can...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box