come back to me
Posted on Friday, December 24, 2010
at 9:57 AM


oh my gawddd!
sooo hyper right now!
*breaths*
everybody is making me soo hyper
and and this tabby told me
some so called scientific thingy
my gawddd!
*breaths*
can't believe it weh!
shhyyttt
im 'happy' and at the same time partly freaked out
its him! :D
for crying out louuddd!
;D

janelleng:D
tell me something more than this




D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
4ever
everything i'm not
iyiy
when it all falls apart
king of anything
letting go
never grow up
no other
love like woe
sparks fly


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box