king of anything
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010
at 1:02 AM

carrying a heavy heart


i'm so afraid about what you're going to think about me
i've no idea how you think and of course you don't too.
i barely know you. i haven't talked to you in years.
sometimes i just wish that i'll turn 20 so that i won't have to think about these things
cause i'll barely see you and of course i won't be here in the same country as you
when i'm back the childhood days will be kept behind us
we'll talk like how the adults talk. just talking bout' life
basic questions.
i wish time went faster. i can't take this anymore.
i miss you sooo much!
the last time i saw you was just 2 weeks ago.
just so scared that i might fall for you harder and harder each day.
i don't want to. i know that i'll just be that person that i'm not
supperr emo and depressed.
that's why whenever my parents tell me that we're meeting your family
my mind starts wondering around
thinking bout how i should present myself. and all of that is not me.
people tell me not to think so much because i think alloott!
but thinking alot is just part of me.
just one answer from you will make me decide.
i hope you'll be open to me like how you're open to my friends... (:
i have a lot of doubts

janelleng:D
wish upon a star



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
letting go
never grow up
no other
love like woe
sparks fly
grenade
Last Kiss
if this was a movie
haunted
decode


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box