love like woe
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2010
at 7:41 PM

i held my head up high hoping that it will come real someday

hhhooooohoooo!
i'm addicted to that no other songgg!
hehe. (:
the sorry sorry video made him look suuppperrr duppperrr hotttt <3
choi si won is beettttaaaa than taeyang yiing yeee! haha waayyyy betterrr
:D
anywayssss, christmas is commiiingggg!
spending christmas at my aunty's house
apa la luuu!
i wanna spend christmas in singaporree!
cause cause ada lebihhh ssyyookkk!
hahaaaaa!
i likkeeeeee!
loottaaa people are going to singapore these holidays i wonder why
hmmm.... obviously universal studioss :D
oooo they came out with this CSI thing saw the commercial it wass niceeee!
haha. cant wait till christmas! it will bee aweeshummm!
hhoooppeee!
school is coming in a few weeks time
daammiitt!
nnnnoooo! i don't want scary maths tuition!
mightt be shifting schools after next year, to be honest i'm not really ready to leave
i mean if i change schools it will take me years to visit
like what happened last time regretted a little.
begging my dad not to send me to a government school
i want sri kl or sri cempaka (:
at lease there a few people that i know there
i hate being so lonely on the first day of school in a new school
depressing ): but somehow somebody teman me soo hopee lorrr
thats what happened in taman megah
but weellssss (:
holidays have been boring!
all that fun starts next weeekkkk!
my dad owes me outings :D
ciaaaooosssss

janelleng:D ]
i use to follow your story but now, i'm lost



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
sparks fly
grenade
Last Kiss
if this was a movie
haunted
decode
i wonder why sometimesfriendswhen they see you han...
peacock
magic
ignorance


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box