letting go
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010
at 9:07 PM


hottest super junior member eeevverrr!
choi si wonnn!
♥ ♥ ♥
super junior is wayyyy better than
wonder girls (muahaha)





D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
never grow up
no other
love like woe
sparks fly
grenade
Last Kiss
if this was a movie
haunted
decode
i wonder why sometimesfriendswhen they see you han...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box