never grow up
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010
at 6:53 AM


i put on my sshhaddess :D

ssoooo, whats happening these few days?
hmm... let me see
its christmas week!
haha i likeee!
have got so many plans.
but still i like the busyness (:
i enjoy it somehow (:
im sooo looking forward to pavillion :D
hehe! :D
my incomplete story. ):
anyways, my dad is finallyyy buying DVD'S for me
wwwwwhhhhhhooooo.........
hehe. (:
still cracking up my mind on what to buy for people as christmas presents cause they belanja me stuff for the whole year so why not repay back eh???
:D
probably buying a penguin with a christmas hat for amanda ssshhhsss!
haha.
jia-lyn i dunno what to buy but its a secret tsk tsk.
jade pun belum finish thinking everybody different present :D
maybe giving the presents when school reopens
no promises kayss??
hehe. went to mid valley twiceeee
i didnt get to buy any presents D:
still wondering what class am i in
hmmm.... seriously don't really want to end up in cengal
people there are sooooo damn smart!
if i end up there imma gonna be the dumb one D:
me no likeeyyy
hope im still staying in jatiiii :D
wellllssss.....
my phone.... changed to.... prepaid dy! D:
still got rm 18 parents still owe me rm 10 more hehe.
save those for new year wishes...
and and texting in johorrrrr! and and and singaporrree!
it takes 4 hours to get there
my gawdddddddddd..... dddiiieeeeee!
haha.
can't text anyone for now cause almost everyboddyy
are out of credit.
credit credit credit!
i have no idea how it works hehe.
one more weekk talalalalalala!
:D more funnnn and less bordeeemmm (:
school is coming D:
uuuuggghhhh! whhhyyy??
don't wanna go to school. drama drama drama.
looks like lotttaa people are gonna change schools.
wells good thinking. i want to start overrr (:
new school new life new everything right?
ohhh yeaaa...
chong jia-lyn! i needa answer. don't leave the question hanging therreee! (:
whhhoooaaaaa.... talk about a super long posstt! hehe

janelleng:D
tell me one reason




D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
no other
love like woe
sparks fly
grenade
Last Kiss
if this was a movie
haunted
decode
i wonder why sometimesfriendswhen they see you han...
peacock


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box