lullaby
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010
at 9:00 AM

camwhores with jadeee (:
kitschen with the clothes that finally fits us :D

ssmiilleesss *clicks*!
strut our stuff


whasssupp peopleee!
okayyy continuing with the outing i know it was like daayyss ago
but i promise to continue and i shall
okayyy!
as written bought lotttaass clothes
annndddd mmm... walk here walk there and i was er... depressed?
after what kah kay and jade told me
don't careeee
well nobody is perfect people make mistakes
forgive and forget
but i forgive and not forget
they were so nice to ask me to chill and like tell me that that is normal and everything
callmmeedd meee
yeeaa when i get pissed i get pissed to the max
anywaysss
later we chat on a bench talked about life <3
then jade's uncle called he came at like the exact time!
like oh my gawddd sssurrpriseeddd
then went home played computer wanted to study but no mood daaammnnn
then wait wait wait
crapped around alot
i'm craazzziieeeee
haha then kah kay went home then i went home
then saw the jadewong haha
in tuition she put alcohol in my drink!
i think cause i was acting like some drunk woman
like seriously laughed like some crazy person talked like one too
haha
exam is cccccoommminggg its like a roaring tigerr!
saying muuaahhhahauha! commeeee! i shall eat you!
haha thats how i see it
and guess what i'm READY! come on! you damnass exam! comeee!
haha i'm psycheddddd! bout
exams and chrriisstmaass!
yeeeaaaa!
gonna celebrate christmas with hhhimmm :D
anyways made a few like 'cards' wait its good luck 'cards'
haha exams are coming so why not just make one a wish ssome with 'cards'?
right right right?
lalalalalalalalallalalalalalallalalalalalalal
historrryyy! inolikeyyou!
sultanabubakar "bapa pemodenan"?
yay?
okayysss gonna just post some pics of our outing:D
and this is how psyched i am
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHA!
xD

janelleng:D
something amiss



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
love me
innocent
sempurnaa
if i had you
you smileee
terrified
never say never
speak now
heeeelllooo people!my blog still exist but you can...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box