decode
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010
at 7:44 PM

free your mind
2 jati 2010 and 2010 ♥ ♥
i'll miss you lotsss
but wells the year is coming to an end now
being apart of 2 jati was partly awesome
made lottaass new friends
especially jessie jayyy! awessomeee friend!
hope we will still be friends and hope we still keep in touch though
thanks for telling me all your secrets (:
weellsss im just waiting till 2012! sri kl! baaabbbyyy!!!!
can't wait!
wells top 10 finally came! after all that bad results top 10 finally came to me
finally good news
daniel was freaging surprised do i look like those stupid people?
good surprise ehhh?
anyways yesterday was the last day of school i thought tuesday but it was yesterday sadly
i hope that all my closest and bestest friends will be all in the same class though plus me insidde obviously:D
i never knew that a year has already ended but hey time passes in a blink of an eye
so time prove me wrong! i want time to go slower and slower and slower
just joking! i want 2012 and then college
wells next week is gonna be a free week
maybe going out with kah kay, jade, jessie and jia-lyn and jane i guess?
wellsssss i wanna go out but everytime no transport
i hate dominos! con my money man!
lagsana was a disaster even ying ye didnt like it
jade and kah kay too
it smelled nice but nooooo smell nice , taste unoriginal eeeeeeeeeeeee
brandon and partly jessie educated me with some stuff that im not suppose to know
it was preettyy weird actually
but oh weellsss
oh yeaaa ying ye solleh bout the drink hehe spilled some of it but its equivalent to how much i was about to drink hehe :D
christmasssssss! its comingggggggggggggg!

janelleng:D
dont look back



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
i wonder why sometimesfriendswhen they see you han...
peacock
magic
ignorance
lullaby
love me
innocent
sempurnaa
if i had you
you smileee


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box