Last Kiss
Posted on Friday, November 19, 2010
at 8:37 AM


i'm learning how to fly baby!

i wish you were here (:
hey hey hey!
soo... what has been happening these days?
hmm.. not much actually
wellsss... just staying home
can't text, can't call, can't go out
kill me nowww!
my phone bills are getting soooo high now
had to pay rm 30 to my mum but i didn't cause she said that if i'm willing to change to prepaid then she'll pay
so i said yea la i will change to prepaid but until now still postpaid
stupid 10 cents sms
screw you maxis!
anyways....
next week i can finally go out!
i'll go to places alright (: as in like shopping malls and friends house
obviously!
i have plans for christmas eve!
thought bout going to sungai wang in the afternoon shop till in the middle of the night
then only go home!
and jessie! HATS ON! hehe
if ya'll wanna go then just text me!
i'll probably invite you anyways.
jing yi! you betta go! XD
i wanna say stuff! hehe
i wanna make this christmas legendary!!
christmas shopping babbyyy!
can't wait going with my mum and dad and bro obviously
shop for deco, presents clothes :D
salesss all the way!
oh and and and

jing yi HAAAAPPPYYY BURFDAY GIRLL!
i've just known you for a year now but still i think you make and awesome friend
somebody who i can crap with. :D
hehe. anyways GOD bless you! and i love you as a friend!! :D

ying yeee!
happy burffdayy!
hope you had an awesome oneee!
GOD BLESS YOU TOO!

ciaos for now

janelleng:D
please tell me that you'll be there ):



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
if this was a movie
haunted
decode
i wonder why sometimesfriendswhen they see you han...
peacock
magic
ignorance
lullaby
love me
innocent


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box