i wonder why sometimes
friends
when they see you hanging out with someone else
they fall back and they act like they don't give a damn that they
lost their bestest friend
but actually they care
they want their friend back
both friends think that way
but well they can never admit it.
they act like everything is okay when its not
but somehow in front of them they act like they are alright without you
but actually they aren't they are hurting themselves inside
well don't keep that hurt inside
just tell them how you feel
cause its hard to get an awesome friend that you blend so well (:
be the first one to start
and somehow the other will just come out and tell them how they truly feel





D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
peacock
magic
ignorance
lullaby
love me
innocent
sempurnaa
if i had you
you smileee
terrified


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box