peacock
Posted on Friday, November 5, 2010
at 11:46 PM

tralala
oh myyy gawddd!
the peacock song actually exist??
whoooaaaa
the starting damn stupidd weehh!
i went like
i wanna see your peacock cock cock
sounds so wrongggg!
anwyaysssss
2012
new school
new friends
new city or country (i hope) (Y)
new house?
new crushhhyyy! nahhhh :D
.......................
the childhood friend jing yi's phrase

welllssss
tomorrow is gonna be a new day (:
i hope so
amanda is coming to my house for a swim havent swam in the pool for months
anyways
if any of you guys like wanna have a swim or anything you're welcomed (:
and thats if you dont mine driving for 30 minutes to just get to my house
choir! baaabbeeeehhhh!
classess (:
guitarrr!
all american choir!!
*jumps up and down*
with my awesomepawesomebestfrienddddamandalimlerxin
& some other people from my old school!
:D
you know
losing a best friend hurts more than losing your boyfriend or a guy that you've dreamt for or love so much
because a best friend is just like you,
a boyfriend is different
you spend more time with your best friend than your boyfriend
you and your best friend will hardly have awkward silences but you and your boyfriend sure will.

that's why i think you need a best friend more than a boyfriend
dont you think?
but maybe if you want a GUY to say does loving words than i have no say (:
guys are special in a way

janelleng:D
the other side down



janelleng:D




D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
magic
ignorance
lullaby
love me
innocent
sempurnaa
if i had you
you smileee
terrified
never say never


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box