pretty girl rock
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2010
at 5:29 PM

oh crrraaappp!
syyhttttt!
D:
i thoought that he was going there tooodaayyyy!
oh fug!
nononononooooo!
wwwhhyyyy?!
shyttt weeehhh!
meals and everything with him ):
not ready to see him just yet.
crapppp!
i know that ya'll must thing like
awwww.... she's so lucky!
but hell to the no!
i blush and shiver whenever i hear somebody talking about him
imagiiineeeee.
times 2 of that! meaanssss
times 2 shivering
times 2 blushing!
oh crappppp!
aiiyyyyooo! holidays still must think on what to do
and yes
i lied that this is my last time blogging for this week
but
i'm sorry! i'm freaking out o much right nowww!

janelleng:D
i never told you what i should've said



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
let go
take me on the floor
come back to me
4ever
everything i'm not
iyiy
when it all falls apart
king of anything
letting go
never grow up


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box