take me on the floor
Posted on Sunday, December 26, 2010
at 7:46 AM


awwww...
christmas ended! D:
what's next on the list?
let me see....
new year! D: fug it!
i don't want 2010 to end just not that fast
i wanna enjoy anti pmr (:
still wondering how to study for pmr *thinks thinks thinks*
weelllsss...
singapore! yayyy! on wednesday!
:D
ohhh gawd dammit!
4 hours journey
plus plus worst still
him! oh shyt!
soooooo nerrvous! im sooo scared that i may blush like how much i i blush when i see him
no no no no!
hope imma gonna see a few of by old classmates there (:
attending a wedding at johor (Y)
*snorresss*
the wedding is the awesome part
but i dislike the part where i have to wake up at 7 am to just catch a bus to singapore
mannnn i wanna sleep! D: so so baddd!
but anyways,
lessen the complains and more christmas syoking!
sooooooo! hmm... oh oh just wanna say
thank you for the wishes! my phone and computer rang like it said merry christmas to me
haha. phone and computer oh me gosh! there were fireworks display near my house
didn't bother looking cause my family didn't have the spirit of christmas just yet!
wellss... almost saw him.
felt like running away when i heard his name XD
i know i know!
wellss christmas dinner was kinda boring no offence.
but i celebrated with a bunch of mosquitoes my gawd bite here bite there.
today was lebih syookk!
got erm erm 5 dresses :D haha. and and imma going to buy a top in nichii
didnt have the chance to but it just yet imma gonna buy it no worries.
camwhored with the aweshumm shirt wanted to buy it but sadly they dont have my size
i don't wanna an oversized shirt (:
soooo looking forward to tuesday and wednesday (Y)
ou and singapore! how aweshummm can it get?
especially when its the last week of the holidaysss. D: i want more holidays!
sorrryyyy that i can't text ya'll i know you might think ohhh she text only when its christmas
but no no no you're wronggg! i'm out of credit after texting sooo much especially
yasmeen chong and chong jia-lyn! :D
enjoyed it! aallottt! :D
hahaha! still laughing bout the captain barbie dolls!
haha! omg! laughed my heart out!
this jane and jia-lyn! *shakes head*
wellssss 2nd last post for this week or maybe i don't know.
oh well imma gonna wish you aaaaa happy new year!
sorry that i can't countdown with you guys! but i'll countdown with ya'll on the phone!
its not surprising that you'll see me shouting on the phone like some madd woman! XD
haha.
weellsss ciaooosss!

janelleng:D
i won't know how i'm going to react to it




D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
come back to me
4ever
everything i'm not
iyiy
when it all falls apart
king of anything
letting go
never grow up
no other
love like woe


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box