ignorance
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010
at 8:18 AM

friends are as important as families
*screams jumps up and down*
exams are over baabbbeeehhhh!
sooooo fugging happyyyy!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
during exams i got stunned like seriously
especially science weh its like dot dot dot
i panicked mann!
anyways maths was frreaaking awesomeee!
XD
hmmm... let me see
i will so be partaying! unfortunately i can't partay cause
*points at my aunty* yeahh... haizzzzzz...
anyways i will start partying tonight by myself my syok-ing myself
haha
watching 3 movies in just one night
oh yea mannn i shall!
haha!
staying over at peoples house laugh slap crap
yyyyeaaaappppp
probably staying at amanda and jessie's house
jessie wants me to stay there for a week!
like whoooaaa...
so long but who cares!
its a holidaaayyyy!
haha yeeaaa.... i'm not gonna couple during the holidays alright
only himmm :D
i haven't seen him for a month now
i wonder where he went
maybe cutting my fringe and curling my hair i think on sunday or next week
jade and jing yi seems so bothered bout' my fringe they come to me
and go like oh my gawd your fringe is so thick
snipppsss!
something like that but it didnt go like that.
gonna go out next week
teeehheee my mum is finallyy agreeing with me that i need new clothes!
finalllyyyy!
relievedd!
so next week not gonna go to school
i'm just so lazyy!
i wanna sleep like till' erm 12!
and i want to go crazy disturbing my bro!
haha

janelleng:D
ignorance is your new best friend




D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
lullaby
love me
innocent
sempurnaa
if i had you
you smileee
terrified
never say never
speak now
heeeelllooo people!my blog still exist but you can...


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box