magic
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010
at 8:11 AM

heyyy peopleee...
yea i know i'm saying hey to nobody.
but wells i'll still blog cause im just so freaking boredddd
kayyy
so went out with amanda and her family
crazzzyy sisters mann!
like seriously!
one got mad one got pissed
weird atmosphere
anywwwaaysss
that was so last minute but who cares??
soo went to bangsar village for the halloween thingy played some games
the sisters won stuff
the outing was kinda short so didnt do much.
but it was fun!
wore wigs hannah montana haha.
ate spaghetti for lunch and came home and made jelly mangoo!
yummeehhh...
oh yea on the way home amanda and i saw two small little dudes
picking their nose!
hahahahha! so fugging hilarious it was like baaahhhaahha!
haha
anyways. mum said that i can change schools when im 16
sooo :D
not doing great in my current school.
i just want to start a new life.
its not doing well now
yea maybe i mistreated some of friends and i don't know why
but their like awesome people and i mistreated them and there i lost a friend
haizzzzz...
its stupid so when i change schools i promise myself that i won't do the things i did
anyways.
probably going out next week but im like coughing alot lately
so i'm not sure whether i can make it my troat just feels so itchy
oh gawwddd...
ohhhh yeaaa
im making this scrapbook where its practically bout my life that kinda thing
oh yeaaaa hope you forgive me yeaa??
(:
oh booyyyy, i freaging miss him weh!
its like almost 2 solid months no seeing him
*bangs head*
i have nothing much to do now since the exams are over like seriously.
everyday just thinking whether i will see that same face one day
he has an awesome personality but its just like weird laa
sooo you know i dont know what im talking about
oooo good luck in your results peoppllleeeee (:

janelleng:D
somewhere out there



D I S C L A I M E R
- No ripping
- No spamming
- Leave a message.
- Enjoy your stay
- Leave a tag before exiting

J A N E L L E N G
Hello stranger, I'm janelle. I enjoy being retarded at times it comes together with my hyperness. Do enjoy my blog C:

L A S T K I S S

September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011

Previous posts
ignorance
lullaby
love me
innocent
sempurnaa
if i had you
you smileee
terrified
never say never
speak now


T A G G I E S

ShoutMix chat widget











L I N K S / C R E D I T S
Links
ashjean tabbychan amandalim jessiejay caryltan yingye ashleychong audreychong
Credits
Designer: Dominique
Images: Reviviscent | Love Candied | Sweet Temptations
Hosting: TinyPic | Blogger | Cbox
Others: Dynamic Drive | Ego-Box